Our team at Alpha Facilities Group will continue to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 whilst providing a 24/7 service with precautionary measures to help keep our employees, partners and communities safe.
We can assured you that as a business are continually communicating to all our staff on best safe practices across cleaning, property maintenance and traffic management. We have applied and increased hygienic procedures to all scopes of works.
All of our employees have completed an Infection Control Training Module, ‘How to protect yourself and the people you are caring for from infection with COVID–19’ within the cleaning industry.
The training module has been completed by our management and employees covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
Our employees uphold all of the below to ensure a safe workplace and surroundings:
• Protective, disposable gloves are used whilst cleaning
• Hospital grade face masks are essential on all cleaning sites
• Hospital grade disinfectants are provided and used on all surfaces
A a general rule it is vital we keep observing and following the below guidelines both in and out of the workplace:
• Wash your hands regularly
• Social distancing
• Cough/sneeze into your elbow
• Avoid contact with others who show symptoms
• Avoid touching your face